Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Staff of Mary Linsmeier Schools
Their passion for educating young children has lasted for decades!



Mary Linsmeier Schools is celebrating the passion for educating young children that the Fond du Lac Staff has been demonstrating for almost 30 years!  Not only do the staff members have a commitment to children and their families, but they also commit to each other and have become a solid team that produces great results!  

Their longevity is not the norm these days in early childhood.  The newest staff person providing child care has been with us for over 7 years.  Our collaboration with the Fond du Lac School District has provided us with another team member, Jennifer Koenigs,  who is in her second year as a 4K Teacher .

Mary Ann Adler, Director, said, “Our staff makes the difference and I can see it with the successful outcomes of many of the children we have served.”  “Our teachers stay with us because they believe in our company’s mission and want to provide excellence in educating young children.”

Kathleen Lindsley, Assistant Director and 4K Assistant summed it up best.  “I started over 20 years ago because of the quality of the academic program and the professionalism of my co-workers.”  “I am rewarded when I hear stories of children that attended Mary Linsmeier Schools, finishing in the top ten in their class and going off to college or finding successful careers.  I know my co-workers and I are proud to have been a part of their first educational experiences!”  “I know that the great early education offered to each child, leads them on the road to success!”

No comments: